Terms & Conditions
1. Flower products shown on our website are for indicative purposes only. We try our best to match the actual delivery with the pictures shown. However, there might be slight deviations in the final product based on a quality of flowers, variation in colors etc across different cities.
2. All Pictures of cakes are also Indicative. There might be slight variation in design of the cake from city to city.
3. Pictures of all perishable commodities sweets, cakes etc are strictly indicative. It is not possible to deliver the exact same product as shown on the website in case of sweets since they are bought from sweets shops in the local area only. However, Cakegift.in will strive to deliver the best quality products as available.
4. If ordered flowers/cake/fruits/sweets are not available in the desired city, we shall deliver available best quality flowers/cake/fruits/sweets of equal value.
5. In case of flowers, cakes, fruits & sweets (all being perishable items) if the receiver or any representative is not available at the time of delivery, the order shall be considered as delivered. In such cases, no claim for refund or redelivery will be entertained.
6. The Delivery Confirmation will be sent through email and in no case can it be treated as proof of time of delivery. Confirmation emails or messages might be sent a few hours after the actual delivery.
Fixed time and Midnight Delivery:
1. Cakegift.in offers Same Day Delivery, Early Morning Delivery, and Fixed Time, Midnight delivery at some locations at a charge of Rs. 250 for midnight delivery and Rs 150 for Fixed Time delivery. In case of Midnight orders, the recipient will be called by our delivery team prior to delivering the order. In case the recipient does not receive the call or refuses to guide the delivery team for directions, Cakegift.in will take no responsibility for delivery within the promised time slot. No refund request will be entertained in case of Mid-night delivery wherein delivery attempt has been during the Midnight time slot.
2. For perishable items like cakes and flowers, we attempt Fix/Midnight delivery of your order only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, you shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
1) Wrong shipping/delivery address.
2) Recipient not available.
3) Premises locked.
4) Recipient refusing to accept the delivery
3. In a case of unforeseen circumstances like a natural calamity, national security concerns, bad weather or political disruptions etc, an attempted delivery will be considered as a valid delivery.
4. Midnight Delivery slot is between 11:00 PM to 12:30 AM. The receiver will be called before the delivery is attempted. In case the receiver does not pick up the call, Cakegift.in does not guarantee delivery within the midnight delivery slot. All such cases will be treated as "Delivery Attempted". In such cases, delivery will be done the next morning. Under no circumstance will request for refund of midnight delivery charges be entertained in such cases. Cancellation requests will also not be entertained.
If at any time you need to cancel an order, please contact our customer care team by sending an email to email@example.com Request for cancellation of orders can be made up to 10 AM atleast2 working days prior to the delivery
Note: Working Day implies Monday- Saturday
1. In case the customer is not happy with the products delivered, the customer needs to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the picture of the product delivered and valid reason for complaint. Without the picture of the product delivered, no complaint will be entertained.
2. Cakegift.in retains the right to reject any compensation complain as per its terms and conditions.
3. Compensation to customers could be in terms of refund (maximum up to 100% of order value), or through cash vouchers valid on our website. The discretion to give a refund or issue cash vouchers solely lies with Cakegift.in
1. Refunds will be made electronically via the same payment gateway that was used to make the payment at the time of placing the order.
2. It might take up to 15 working days for the refund payment to be credited back to the customer's account (bank or credit card or debit card account) from the day of cancellation.
The owner of the site retains the right to refuse any order unconditionally.
All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of Court at Jaipur, India only.
Cakegift.in reserves the right to modify this agreement from time to time without giving any prior information.
Customer Grievance Redressal
In a case of any dispute, the customer needs to email email@example.com with the complaint. Cakegift.in team will take up to 48 working hours to respond back to the email.